Calvert Studios UK Ltd
Calvert Studios UK and Spain Ltd
Los Estudios de Calvert Espana SL
Calvert Group respects your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our websites (regardless of where you visit it from) and when / where you use our services.
Purpose of this privacy notice
This privacy notice gives you information on how Calvert Group collect and process your personal data through your use of this website and when you use our services, including any data you may provide through our websites, when you sign up to our e-mail marketing (newsletter), when you enquire about or purchase a service from us or fill in our contact form.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Calvert Group is the controller of and is responsible for your personal data (referred to as “Calvert Group”, “we”,“us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Privacy notice and you
This version was last updated on 25th May 2018.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Our websites may include links to third-party websites, forms, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. If you leave our websites, we advise you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
• Identity Data includes first name, last name and title.
• Contact Data includes billing, registered and trading addresses and telephone numbers.
• Financial Data includes bank account details.
• Transaction Data includes details of services you have purchased from us and details about payments to and from you.
• Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
• Profile Data includes purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
• Usage Data includes information about how you use our website and services.
• Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving communications from us and our third parties (our email marketing provider, for example).
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data) and nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences unless these are relevant to a matter we are dealing with for you, in which case such data will be dealt with strictly in accordance with all applicable law and treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with services). In this case, we may have to cancel a service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
• Direct interactions.You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise.
This includes personal data you provide when you:
• Notify us that you may wish to use our services;
• Create an enquiry on our website;
• Subscribe to our e-mail marketing (newsletters), blog or other publications;
• Request other communications to be sent to you;
• Take part in a promotion or survey; or
• Give us feedback.
• Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with this website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
• Third parties or publicly available sources.
We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
• Technical Data from analytics providers such as Google based inside and outside the EU;
• Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services such as banks based inside or outside the EU.
• Information publicly available online such as LinkedIn (and other social media platforms) based inside and outside the EU.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
• Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you;
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (e-mail marketing), or those of a third party and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
If your company wishes us to stop sending our e-mail marketing at any time simply reply “Unsubscribe” on the e-mail sent. If your company opts out of receiving e-mails, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a service purchase, service experience or other transaction between us.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us (+44 (0)1525 853700).
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so. Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
You may request the information we have about you at any time by writing to us at Calvert Studios Ltd, Enterprise Way, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 4SZ. A charge may be applicable.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, marketing or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
We may change this policy from time to time. You should check this policy occasionally to ensure that you are aware of the most recent version which will apply each time you deal with us.